My New Home for 3 Months

Monday, March 24, 2008

Uganda Flyer

I recently created and sent out a flyer about Uganda and raising funds to support the project. Please take a moment to read it as it outlines what I'm doing and how I plan to raise the money.



To read more about Daily Bread Food Storage, please visit:

http://www.dailybreadfoodstorage.com/products/products.asp?category=7

Here you will find information about the company, where and how they originated, what their purpose it, and the different storage options available.  

If you would like to learn more about Daily Bread, give me a call or shoot me an e-mail and we'll set up and appointment for me and a friend of mine to come over to your home and further educate you about the product.  You can then decide if it's something you'd like to do.

If you know anybody that would be interested in Daily Bread Food Storage, please pass this information along!!  Thanks!

801.836.2100
clallred@gmail.com



No comments: